Registered local auction bidders.
ALL LOOKING TO BUY YOUR STUFF!
What we are looking for in consignments
We are focusing back on small collectables. Here is a partial list..
- Video Games & Consoles (all of it)
- Coins & Currency
- Estate Jewelry (Sterling silver/gold/platinum – collectable watches, designer signed)
- Small Antiques (Curio Cabinet Treasures)
- Hockey card collections
- Vintage Toys (1800’s to 1990’s)
- Lego Complete sets & Mini Figures
- Hotwheels (Redlines, specialty and limited sets, collector related stuff)
- Rock and Classic Rock Records (LP’s not 45’s or singles)
- 50cent or less vintage comics in collector conditions
- Graded and Slabbed collectables (Pokemon, collector cards, games etc.)
- Our commission rate is just 30% commission (You can lot the items and give us descriptions or have us do this for you) we just ask that and damage, repairs or issues be mentioned upfront and items are clean and free from cigarette smoke smells and mold/mildew smells.
- We charge a 3.00 listing fee for each lot. This covers the cost of the photographer and the labor to create the listings. Even if the lot does not sell the listing fee applies for each lot so please bring quality items that will sell for 20.00 or more so that we do not have to worry about lots that do not sell.
- If you have a collection of items that are all 10-20 dollar items if we think they are salable we may consider purchasing the collection out right if your interested. Stock video games for instance a lot of them only sell for 5.00 but we will usually pay 2.00 or more a game if in playable condition so ask us to make an offer if you want.
- If you wish to set a reasonable starting price on a item that has a estimated value of over 100.00 we can do that but we reserve the right to pass on items that we feel the starting price is too high. This is an auction not a retail store so placing items in the auction at retail prices is not reasonable. 40-60% of estimate value is reasonable for an auction.
- Items that we feel will not get over 20.00 we will often group/lot them with other similar items or pass on them. Items we purchase can sell for under 20.00 but consignor items that sell for under 20.00 are not worth wild for us to sell when you consider the labor and costs that goes into each listing (Photos, handling, general business overhead costs).
- With the 3.00 listing fee and 30% commission at a 20.00 sale we get 9.00 and you get 11.00 (That is only 55percent) but if you lot those 20.00 items into a lot worth +100.00 you will get 67% of the sale or more for the same items so grouping them up into bundles and larger lots for the lower value items can work out much better for the consignor.
QUALITY OF ITEMS YOU BRING IN
- We always ask that you please only bring quality items and donate the broken or worn out low value items.
- Stained items, Heavily Used, Repaired items, scratched/chipped or Dirty Items, etc.. are not good sellable items so we may pass. Also if we do not think the item will sell for enough we may adjust your lots or return your items.
- Box lots are fine as long as they have potential to get at least 20.00 usually they have some neat items in them.
- Please do not bring broken items that would be expected to work, a antique camera that no longer takes photos would be fine but a broken coffee maker or vacuum please just recycle that. Bidders have 24 hours to test items, If the bidder takes the item home and finds it broken we will issue them a refund and you will owe the lost commissions so please test stuff first. Items should not be listed asis or as found unless they still hold value asis. A repaired items must be disclosed that it was repaired.
- Please NO LARGE ITEMS. If it does not fit on a bookshelf or a standard shelf this is not the place to sell it.
DO YOU JUST BUY ITEMS?
- We do buy items that are very collectable if you need a quick sale, we like to purchase full collections as well. We will do all the leg work to sell the items one by one or lot them up for the auction and write the descriptions for them so if you just want to sell off a collection as a whole and have someone else sell the items piece by piece we are happy to do so. We would evaluate the collection and make you an offer. Most bulk buyers will offer 10 to 20 percent on the value, for the good stuff that we thing we have a market for we are not afraid to offer 40-60 percent of the collections value.
ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES?
- Overwhelmed with an estate full of antiques or collectibles? We can help. We can give you estimates on prices for your items, help organize your on-site estate sales or come take photos and organize a online estate sale where we take care of it all for you. We can also professionally appraise your estate for probate or so you know before you start to sell off items what the current market values the items for.
WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY SELL ”KNOCK OFFS”
- Please do not bring us knock off (unlicensed reproductions or forgery pieces). For example is your purse says GUCCI and you bought it new for under 100.00 chances are it is NOT REAL (It could be and if you are unsure we can look at it for you but chances are it’s a knock off). Fake sunglasses, fake sterling that is stamped 925 but is plated, Fake purses and even fake scarfs are not only bad to sell but can also be illegal to sell so we will not knowingly sell a fraud/fake piece.
WRITING YOUR OWN DESCRIPTIONS
- Please DO NOT LIE or FIB on your descriptions if you choose to write your own. If your item is repaired, damaged (crack, chip, scratch, not fully working, etc) please mention it in the description and even if you have us write the descriptions please include notes on any issue that lowers the value of an item (scratch, dent, crack, repair, etc). We will hold you to it. The buyer has 24 hours to get it home and test it and inspect the item, if it is not working 100% or is damaged and the damage is not listed in the description they can bring it back and YOU the consignor will have to pick it back up and pay us for the lost commissions.
- Do not use terms like “RARE” or “SCARCE” or make claims to how valuable they are without being able to back it up. If you look online and find 100 of some item for sale it is not rare or scarce, if you find one of them that sold 10 years ago well that may be scarce. Remember just because someone else says its rare does not mean it’s rare.
- Grade of coins & bank notes. Unless the coin is sealed and graded by a reputable company the grade should only be a suggestion or none at all. Say “Should grade as a AU or better grade” is fine but saying “This is a AU grade coin” is not ok.
- Please print your descriptions or type them and email them to us if you wish to supply descriptions, if your handwriting is too hard for the staff to read your descriptions will not be correct. That is not good for you or us. You can actually send us a word file or email or just type your descriptions into a support ticket if you wish.
- Measurements and sizes. Your listings should have measurements or sizes if needed. Rings can be sized here if you do not know, just ask when you bring the items in. Objects like pictures and paintings, décor items etc… should have the size included (Inches preferably).
RESERVES & STARTING PRICES
- We will take reserves on vehicles but no other items can have a reserve with us. Sorry it discourages return bidders and often the reserve price requested is full retail sale price and in that case your just better off selling the item privately.
- We start everything at one price 3.00 with the exception of Canadian and US currency. We start that at Face value as we sell lots of collectible bank notes and coins. We can also help you sort coins and currency to get the best results for your sale.
CAN I BID ON MY OWN STUFF OR HAVE A FRIEND BID ON IT?
- NO, This is called SHILL BIDDING and it is not permitted and our software does monitor for such things taking place. We have thousands of bidders so establishing fair market value is most certainly accomplished with each sale. Our contract clearly states that this is not permitted and anyone caught doing this will no longer be permitted to sell with us. Also the runner up bidder will receive the item at his/her amount BEFORE any shill bidding took place and the consignor will forfeit all revenue from the sale. Please keep in mind we (the auction) are the ones facilitating the sale of your good and the purchases from the bidders. We work for both the buyers and the sellers and do not take sides.
CONTRACTS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AND PRINT
For customers bringing items to us to sell for them please print the contract: [Click Here]
Any question please open a support ticket: [Click Here]