Curb Side Pickup – PLEASE READ
LAST UPDATE April 16 2021:
EXTENDED LOCK DOWN APRIL 17 2022
Current lockdown rules that apply to our curbside pickup are:
- curbside pickup permitted for all types of retail no in store shopping.
- Curbside permitted between specific hours only (our hours comply).
- stay at home rule (Applies to our customers) you are permitted to leave your house to pickup essential items only. If you win an item at our auction and you feel it is not essential to pick it up at this time just pay for it online and we will store it for you for free.
We have a safe ZERO CONTACT solution
Please help us keep everyone safe so we can avoid any lineups on pickup. If you book a time we will have you in and out as quick as possible.
If you can not commit to a time you can drop by but please DO NOT drop by first thing in the morning or last thing in the afternoon. Drop by between 12:00 and 2:00 if you drop by without an appointment and wait in your car until NO ONE is at the main door. Appointments are MANDATORY for 11 to 12 appointments and 2:00 to 3:00pm Appointments.
We ONLY have pickup the Friday or Saturday directly after the auction closes. If we skip a week this page may let you book a time still but no one will be here when you show up.
Masks MUST BE WORN when OUTSIDE YOUR CAR. This includes when making payment and picking up your items at second door.
- Social distancing of 6+ feet is requited for staff and other customers.
- One person at the pickup door and payment door only please AND NO LINE UPS
- Please book an appointment and try to be on time to help us make pickup go smooth